Pages

Sunday 8 December 2013

Christmas Shopping? No. Christmas Stamping!

Hey All,

I hope you're all doing well in the run up to Christmas. I have recently received some amazing MoYou London Plated and couldn't wait to try them out! The obvious choice for this manicure was the Christmas Collection 03 Plate with amazing motives from Reindeer to Christmas trees, from snowflakes to an amazing present with a bow.



I have used Revlon Cloud as a background and just had some fun with the rest. I don't own stamping polish (yet) so have just tried what works, and most of my normal polishes did.

Here's the result:

 

I'm getting slightly excited about Christmas at last. It's taken a while this year because my grandmother passed away in March and I miss her terribly this time of year. I also have no funds to go back to Vienna this year so it's all a bit of a mixed bag of feelings. Anyway, I have my loved ones in the UK who keep me going and I am very grateful.

Lots of Love!

X<3
Ruth



                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment