Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Ciate Mini Mani Month Calendar

Hello everybody :)

A mid-week post?? What is happening?? I know I've been slacking so forgive me, got lots going on at the moment and I'll write a separate post about that.

So anyway, my amazing other half bought me the Ciate Mini Mani Month - and advent calendar with a polish a day! A polish a day! ONE POLISH A DAY! Lol, yep, I am probably hyperventilating right now...

So here's what I got so far:

Day 1 - Snow globe. Think of a snow globe. Got it? Lots of glitter everywhere, just really pretty and snowy and ahhhhh. Well, that's exactly what it is :) I ended up putting it over a dark blue (Metallic Blue by Picture Polish) on my middle finger as an accent. I also did a little red bow for World Aids Day on my pinkie and the amazing Sea Jewel, also by Picture Polish, on my ring finger.



Day 2 - Boudoir. Oooh lala, mon dieu, pommes frittes. The most amazing red, I could see Jessica Rabbit wearing it. It's a light, intense red, not a dark sort of maroony one, very far from what I usually like to wear but OMG it went on like a treat. No messing around, no bleeding into my cuticles, just 2 coats and it was amazing. I paired it with an accent of my favourite brand (there, I said it) Picture Polish - Sea Jewel. Again. And it ended up looking really Christmassy. <3


Day 3 - Hopscotch. I must admit, this is my least favourite yet as I just don't get on with orange. And that's what it is, a bright orange. If you like orange, like my brother for example, then this is your shade. If like me you're just not quite sure what to do with it, use it for things such as gradients and penguin beaks. Why not.


So that's where I'm at so far, I shall report back in a couple of days or so. 

Hope you like, please let me know what you think.


X<3
Ruth


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow the polishes are so tiny! I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww,
      Yes they are!

      by the way, you've got such a beautiful blog :)
      I love reading your posts!

      Xx Julia

      Delete