Pages

Saturday 1 March 2014

Stellar Nail Polish - Now Available and Sale is on!

Hi everyone,

Long time no speak... I'm so sorry. It's been a bit of a tough time recently with my back being super bad and being out of work for a month and dealing with the guilt of having no income to support myself and my partner... it's just all been a bit meh.

But anyway, I finally had the courage to release my polishes and sell them via Faceboook! The line is called Stellar - in honor of an Incubus song with the same name that keeps getting stuck in my mind - and every polish has a name of a song that I love and that inspires me. There are very different styles of music involved because I am into all sorts of music. From folk to rock to norwegian polka pop rock, to blues... all sorts.

So if you're into indie polishes and music, why not have a look. www.facebook.com/stellarnailpolish

All polishes are £6 (full size) and will come with some extras :)



Even better news is that I am currently holding a payday sale - all full size polishes are £5 and if you buy 4, I will pay the postage :)

I hope you like my sparkly babies, let me know what you think in the comments below!

Lots of love, and more nail related posts soon, I promise. It will all get better soon and then I can focus on my nails again.

xx <3

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment